NA Exhaust Systems
Available in street, race and engineering ready, the NitroDann 3′ stainless exhaust system for NA MX5 has been incredibly popular since we first made it available in 2014. Featuring smooth 3″ mandrel bent construction, 304 and 316 stainless steel construction and 100% hand TIG welded for the nicest finish, the greatest strength and smooth joins, these systems sound and perform fantastically while lasting an incredible amount of years.
- $1199 delivered in NSW, ACT, QLD and VIC, $1249 delivered in NT, SA and WA
- $299 extra for Euro4 emissions cat option, compulsary for passing engineering tests
- 3″ mandrel bent construction for highest flow on big power turbocharged applications
- High flow 100 cell race cat
- Oxygen sensor bung for OEM or aftermarket wideband o2 sensors
- Fully hand TIG welded for the nicest finish inside and out and highest strength
- Uses a large resonator AND large straight through muffler designs for the best sound and highest flow
- Available in 3 volume levels, street, race and legal compliance volume (around 88db)
- Bolt on as stock, fits beautifully with OEM braces and aftermarket butterfly braces
- 2.5″ system available by request
- NOTES: This exhaust will not bolt onto stock headers, this system is designed for turbocharged cars and absolutely has to be adapted to your downpipe. This is not a toy to be bolted onto your stock road car, this is designed to be easily adapted to your downpipe on your modified turbocharged MX5. if you have any questions about fitment or suitability please include them in your order form message.